dimanche 16 septembre 2012

The Story Hunters 2009-2010


I loved the tale  The Fox and the Stork. I liked the show, it was very funny!                                                                                            Pierre

The actors played their parts: the woman played a fox and the man played a stork. Fox loves meat and Stork loves soup!                                                    Maïssane

I liked the show because it was funny!

The two tales:  I loved the tale “The Fox and the Stork” because it was good!  The actors were good but I don’t know the secret behind the stage.  I hated “The Fisherman” but I preferred “The Wolf and the Goat”.                                                                                           Florène

Stork: I liked the show but I preferred “The Stork and the Fox”.          Aïcha

I liked “ The Fisherman”, “The Fox and the Stork”, but I didn’t like “ The Hare and the Tortoise”. I adored “The dog” but I hated ”The Lion”. The show was very good.                                     Jennyfer

I liked “The Fox and the Stork” because they had funny clothes.         Erwan

I liked the show. It was very good. I preferred “The Tortoise and the Hare” because the Hare is fast and the tortoise is slow, but the tortoise wins the challenge.  I didn’t like “ The Stork and the Fox” because it was not funny. I adored the song because it was very funny.

I liked the show and I loved the actors. I loved “The Hare and the Tortoise” too.  The winner is the tortoise!!!

I loved the show! It was very good! I loved “the Hare and the Tortoise” it was very funny. The tortoise is slow and the hare is fast, but the tortoise wins the challenge!                                   Forate

I liked the show, especially the actors. I remember, the actors were funny and my favourite tale was: “The Fox and the Stork”. I liked “ The Hare and the Tortoise”. The scenery was funny. I liked the show!               Alice

I hated the show but I liked the tale “ The Fox and the Stork”. I liked the “Hare and the Tortoise” too.                    Samia

I love the theatre but I prefer the cinema. But the actors were great.    Siméo

I loved the show but I preferred the actors. I loved “the Hare and the Tortoise” it was good. I love the end, it is very funny.  The scenery was funny and good. I loved the show.                Léonard

At the theatre:
What I liked in the play was the different tales. They were funny and at the end of every tale, the music was nice!                                        Pauline                                  




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire